CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

American Idol

So yesterday I had a dream where I was auditioning for American Idol. Everyone that knows me really well knows that I love to sing but hate doing it in front of anyone that is not my family. Or if I'm in choir when you can't tell which voice is mine but anyway I got to meet Randy and Paula and Simon the grump but then they took me to a weird place with curtains and then left and there was the lady that introduces House Hunters (yeah I love HGTV which is kind of sad since I don't actually own a house) but she auditioned me and I sang and I wasn't scared and I had a CD made. So that was a random thing to tell you but I am really bored. So Happy New Year's peeps.

2 Comments...:

JoJo said...

your so silly!! but i love you.... very very O sorry i have had lots of suger shhh dont tell my mommy. well ttyl twin sis..

p.s. tell mark i said hes i little werido :D

Anonymous said...

уже с самого начала было понятно чем закончится [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-stroitelstve-svoimi-rukami/76-stroitelstvo-doma-svoimi-rukami.html]ремонт квартир видео[/url]