CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

39 posts to go ?!?!?!?!!?!??!!?!?!?

So a couple months back I had this brillant idea to have 200 posts by the end of January. Well I'm only at 171 peeps! GRR I am still going to keep trying though so expect even more random things. Here is a list of things I have neglected to mention this month:
* My aunt Marilee is getting married in May to Lewis!YAY! (Sorry that's so late)
* My choir concert is at 7:00 tomorrow if anyone wants to come (I'm Scared)
* In Cordero's we started wood shop and I had my hair pulled back in a sad little ponytail and had some hot safety goggles that dug into my skin on (Oh Fun)
* The other day at dinner I took a huge bite out of something that I can't remember and my dad looks at me and says "do you want to try that again" like when I do or say something bad or mean and my mom says "Please don't make her try that again"
* I only have 5 more peices of Halloween candy left! (NO!)
* Gym was really fun today cause they just lectured us on not having perfume in the locker rooms cause people are highly allergic.
* Mom is cleaning out our storage room while I speak so maybe tonight we will be able to set up our Christmas decorations!
* It totally does not feel like Christmas cause there is no snow! :(
* Today Mrs. Allen showed us this video of this Christmas creation her husband invented where you buy an FM transistor box thingy and so he invented this computer program that choreographs his Christmas lights outside so if you drive by her house you turn your radios to a certain station and wha-lah you have a show!
* So I guess that is all I will write but I will make another post today about Charlie's blessing.

0 Comments...: