CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Days Are Here Again!

So today worked out pretty good I found out that Mark is not moving to St. George he is moving a few streets away from my school (says my little sisters) and I get to keep Amy for another week! Can you believe Christmas is only 10 days away?!? I can't. Actually in Gym I got to combine with Mark's class in gym...yeah! he got to see how much I struggle in basketball! (I know, all of you are thinking I can play basketball with my eyes shut but some of us are just not that talented!) Oh and yeah you may recall me screaming that if I get all A's I get a cell phone! And I don't know if I mentioned getting a B+ in Math. Well my mom was very generous (unlike my dad) and decided that was my trial round and anything counts as long as it was a B+ or above. Thanks Mommy Dearest! :) So yeah I have all A's right now and I only have 3more weeks till the quarter ends (actually it ends on January 16Th, my birthday but I just have this week and then Christmas break till January 2ND) Um let's see what else. Oh yeah I still have 19 more posts to go so don't expect me to publish 200 posts like I thought I was. Oh yeah Charlie was on the floor playing with his toy that goes over him (I don't know what it is acutally called) and I got down and kissed him because it's kind of hard not to see him and not kiss him. But then I got up to come down here and blog and my mom said "come back and play with him cause he started smiling when you kissed him because he thought you were going to play with him." Such a sweet smart little boy is my brother? But yeah also I am reading Pride and Prejudice but I need more book suggestions so if anyone has one let me know otherwise I will read Twilight again and my mom will ground me for 2 months again like she did last time :( So yeah I guess I will go now and see if Charlie is still awake. Bye!

0 Comments...: