CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Memes Tuesday

From now on I will have random memes on Tuesday cause they are fun:
So here’s a list of questions… followed by my answers.

Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Only if I am getting shots or something like that.

What do you think of hot dogs?
They are pretty good.

Favorite Christmas movie?
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer man!

What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Milk or Hot Chocolate depending on the day

Can you do push ups?
Nope

What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
A pink necklace that my twin sister gave to me but I don't ever really wear jewelrey very much because I am worried about it getting lost in my gym locker

Favorite hobby?
Blogging

What is one trait you hate about yourself?
I am constantly just saying what's on my mind and sometimes it isn't nice about other people

Middle name?
Elizabeth

What is your favorite TV show or movie?
Tv: American Idol Movie: Napolean Dynamite

Name 3 things you bought yesterday.
I didn't buy anything

Name 3 drinks you regularly drink.
Water, Milk, Soda

Current worry?
I don't know...all my buddies moving away?

Current hate right now?
My gym teacher (Sorry but it's true)

Favorite place to be?
Right now I would say my bed

Where would you like to go?
Somewhere fun

Name three people who will complete this?
I am not tagging anyone

What shirt are you wearing?
White with a black tank top under it

What year would you go back in time to?
Last year

Can you whistle?
Heck no!

Favorite color?
Yellow Green and Pink and Brown

Would you be a pirate?
Nope..I have never been on a boat but I have a feeling that I will be sick

Favorite girl’s name?
Claire

Favorite boy’s name?
I don't know

Last thing you dreamed about?
Not going to school untill 5th period and I was hauling butt trying to get there before the bell

What’s in your pocket right now?
Lip gloss

Last thing that made you laugh?
Mark

Best Halloween costume?
I can't decide they were never really imaginative unless you count the candy corn my mom made me with the hat (Pics later)Hah!

Worst injury you’ve ever had?
I am pretty careful so I never really get hurt

Do you like where you live?
Yes I don't want to move!

How many TVs do you have in your house?
3

Who is your loudest friend?
Uh...Jennifer I guess

How many dogs do you have?
I used to have one

Does someone have a crush on you?
Yeps

What is your favorite book(s)?
Twilight DUH!

What is your favorite candy?
Skittles or Riesens

Favorite Sports Team?
I don't like sports

What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Sleeping till I got woke up by Charlie an hour later

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Ow because I tripped and hit my wall

0 Comments...: