CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day!

So I got a digital camera for Christmas but I kind of can't post pictures I took yet because both my parents are asleep and I don't know how to plug MY camera in. So yeah they might be here tomorrow. Plus I can only take 4 because I have to buy a memory card since my camera didn't come with it. Now I will tell you a story. So after we went to bed I fell asleep around 10:30 which was 'mazin but then I woke up at 3:00 tried to sleep for an hour, failed miserably, gave up, and I have been awake since. We got a ton of presents this year. Not to sound braggy. But yeah it took us 3hours before we were done with Santa stuff, opening family presents, and eating breakfast. Bleck...Oranges :(. Charlie slept through all of the opening of presents but he woke up a little bit after that and then he got to open his presents. You could tell he enjoyed all of the attention cause he was smiling a lot. K so I don't have to sound braggy and be like...I got this, and this, and so forth I will just post a picture for my twin sister who wanted to know what I got. Um yeah so there will be 4 pictures cause that one, a cute one of me since I was kind of looking at the ones I posted a few days ago and ew. Plus there will be one of my Bella's bracelet that I love very much but I was wearing it when I took the picture so you can't see it in my haul. Oh and I got a way better one of Charlie smiling...so stay tuned blogging buddies!

0 Comments...: