CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

My December






So here are some pictures the first one is of Charlie..you may have noticed he looks a little miffed. Well he is kind of awnri today. The 2nd one is to show you how fat my little hunka chunka is. He used to fit in that seat but now he doesn't really because he is too tall and his gut is too big! Sorry Charlie! The rest of the pictures are of my 2 favorite Christmas ornaments. My baby one and my dad's bumble. I love Rudolph! I know kind of weird but build a bridge and get over it. Oh and the last one is of Charlie. This is one of the weird ways he sleeps. Oh and guess what? My mom is taking me to go see Twilight tonight! Yay! Um let's see if there is anything else today um not really so see you in the next post where we play Guess that Christmas song!

0 Comments...: