CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Meme!

1. Favorite Holiday Movie?
Rudolph or the Grinch (both the cartoon one and the real one is awesome)
2. Favorite Holiday Candy?
Caramel Turtles
3. Favorite Holiday Food?
EGG NOG!
4. Favorite Holiday CD?
We don't own many but I guess the John Denver and Muppets that my mom has
5. Favorite Holiday Scent?
Cookies!
6. Favorite Holiday Decoration?
My Christmas Tree of Course
7. Favorite Holiday Tradition?
When we go to my great grandpa's for Christmas Eve and hang out with my dad's family and sing 12 days of Christmas and draw pictures for it
8. Favorite Activity during the Holidays?
Gosh there is so many but since I am a girl of course I will say shopping!
9. Are you finished with your holiday shopping?
Finished last night (Success)
10. Holiday Pet Peeve
When my dad puts time into finally putting up the lights and half don't work I guess.
11. What time do you get up on Christmas morning?
5:30 or earlier
12. Favorite Christmas song to sing?
I don't know I like pretty much all of them
13. Did you go to any Christmas concerts?
Nope I have never been to a concert (Some of you probably think I should live under a rock)
14. How many Christmas trees do you have decorated in your house?
Front Room,Girls Room,Purple Room,Small one in my room So I guess that's 4
15. What food can be found on your dinner table on Christmas?
Candy, Waffles with Ice cream other stuff (OH YEAH egg nog!)

0 Comments...: