CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Smartitude

So Charlie has been doing some freakin amazing things in the past 3 days. My mom used to pass it off as coincendence but she decided today that he is just a freaky genius baby! Like the other day (don't know if I mentioned this but anyway) we have this Santa picture on our wall and then above the wall we like have this little ledge and we have some ceramic Santa and company. Well I was walking around with Charlie and looked at the picture and said look Charlie Santa and he looked up at the ceramic thing. Then I said where's the reindeer Charlie? and he looked at them. Plus today he was holding my finger and his little sharp nails were digging into my skin so I said ouch Charlie that hurts! And he let go. My mom said that today when they were at my great grandmas he was playing with this cat that meows and he was making it purr. What a smart baby! More later!

0 Comments...: