CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

New Meme!

A - Attached or Single - Uh I'm going out with Mark Duh!
B - Best Friend - Oh goodness there is so many I can't just name 1
C - Clothes - My Black shoes
D - Day of Choice - Friday with no homework
E - Essential Item - My cheap-o Walmart dollar bin watermelon Jolly Rancher lip gloss
F - Favorite Color - Green,Pink,Yellow
G - Greatest Day - IDK
H - Hometown - Riverton
I - Indulgence - Chocolate and whipped cream!
J - January or July - Uh January it's my birthday..cept it's cold so maybe July
K - Kids - Uh yeah! No what do ya think?
L - Life isn't complete without - laughter
M - Marriage Date - a long time from now
N- Number of Siblings - 4
O - Occupation - babysitter
P - Phobias - oh goodness there is a lot
Q - Quotes - the one on my blog and "What u r is God's gift 2 u..what u make of urself is ur gift to God
R- Reasons to Smile - Too many to count.
S - Season - Christmastime!
T - Talent - Weird little things no one counts :) Blogging?
U - Unknown Fact - Sometimes when I burp I sound like a guy
V - Very Favorite Store - I can't choose!
W - Worst Habbit - procastionation
X - X-rays? - Nopes except when they were checking for rabies (JK)
Y - Your Favorite Food - ravioli
Z - Zodiac - Capricorn

0 Comments...: