CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Two Hearts

So the first of my hearts is breaking because my friend Amy is for sure never coming back to Fort Herriman. So I most likely won't ever see her again unless Amy,Jennifer, Mckenzie and Me actually do go sledding tomorrow which most likely I won't be able to go. I am sad!
The next heart is so happy it is going to burst! Because I got to talk to Mark a lot today which always makes me happy and Christmas is less than a week away and now I am out of school till January 5th so I will be able to sleep for 2 weeks! YEAH! My sisters were confused because no school and all I wanted to do was sleep? Must be a sign of old age. I am almost 13 people! That is crazyness. Today I pretty much just watched videos all day again..in fact the only thing educational I did was take a hard math test...not fun! Um but yeah my science test got canceled because we went to a Sub For Santa assembley which you 7th graders might not believe but it was kind of boring :( During Cordero's me and Emily got done with our papers early so we just walked around the classroom doing random stuff which was fun. We talked to Mark and then we walked over to the wall that has a blown up picture of what the earth looks like from the moon and we were counting the bazillion and a half stars. Then we were trying to see if we could touch the top star but we were on chairs jumping and we still were too short. Oh Well. So I guess I am done but in my next post I will have a Christmas meme.

0 Comments...: