CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Years Peeps!





So I hope you all had an awesome New Years. I went to my grandma's house and had a party which a WHOLE bunch of people. Me and Mallory were included in the "big kid" games this year. We played Scattergories and Spoon-O which is a game my family made up where you have uno cards and spoons for everyone but one person so then you just put down cards from your pile and if the person next to you puts down the same color you have to do the actions:
Green: Grass or Ground
Red: Hand On Heart
Yellow: Touch your hair
Blue: Sky
Wild: All of them
If you are the person who is the last one to do the action then they take the cards in the middle. Also if the cards are the same number you have to hurry and take a spoon. I for one really sucked at getting a spoon. It is a funny game because my aunt Marilee and my 2Nd cousin Lauren kept making sound effects and pretty soon you get bruises because you're like flailing and stuff. It's so fun! Well TTFN
P.S. There's the picture of Charlie you wanted Grandma but I got him to hold a horn too.
P.P.S. Sorry the video is so long but I needed to entertain myself so wallah!

0 Comments...: