CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Kathryn!

So today has been fabulous. Here is another list of things that happened that are pretty much all happy except for 1 or 2:
* Like the title suggests it is Snivellous's 7th birthday today
* I didn't have to go to Math today because we had to have a choir rehearsel during 4th and 7th periods.
* I got chicken nuggets and fries for lunch today..YUMMY!
* My friend Jennifer might have stomach cancer so they had to test her today and they knocked her out and she came back in 7th period and she was WAY out of it
* I couldn't really think today so during Cordero's I told Emily that I was going to make a Lost poster for it and it was going to be in French.
* In Gym we were combined with Mark's class and it was a free period so I walked around with my friends and talked and asked people if they knew how to say Wanted: Lost Brain in French and no one did
* For our food drive we were #9 in the top 10 classes for food donations
* For food donations I brought 2 cans of soy formula that Charlie doesn't like and it was worth 25 points each
* Today was my great aunt Marilyn's funeral :(
* Tonight is my choir concert
* Me and Katie were making up random funny things to say at lunch
* I found Charlie's tickle spot..in between his shoulder blades if you run your finger down it he wiggles so cute
* I am one step closer to 200 posts!

0 Comments...: