CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 5, 2008

The Sander Chronicles :)

So in Cordero's we are building one of those games where you use the little pegs to jump over each other and you try to only have 1 left, out of a peice of scrap wood. We started 2 days ago and me and my friend Lindsey have been at the back of the line for two days. Today we drilled holes in our little blocks of wood. Then we went to the back of the line and talked to Mark for around 45 minutes. It was pretty dang fun and then we got to the sander! (F.Y.I. me and Lindsey are kind of scared of the sander) so the order was Lindsey Mark then me and we were the last ones in line everyone else was like roundning their edges and painting and we were still sanding! But Lindsey goes up to the sander and in case you've haven't seen one before, there is a belt that goes by a circular blade thingy and then there is a top that has sort of a belt like at the grocery store. Lindsey puts hers on the one by the circle turns on machine then takes the wood off turns around and says "Mark can go first" so Mark sands the edges with the circular thingy and then stops when he gets to the top part and says "Lindsey you can do the circular part. Then he showed her how to do it. Then the bell rang. So guess where we'll all be Monday? If you guessed the sander you guessed right! But yeah I think that is it for today so I probably won't be able to post tomorrow because I have to go to the store with my friend Jennifer for lip gloss for our science fair thing. And I have to babysit my favorite neighbors and I might be able to go see Twilight with my mom so yeah bye!

0 Comments...: