CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Not Going to Make It Sorry

Yeah so there is pretty much no way to be able to get 200 posts by January 1st so whatever I end up is amazing anyway right? Well sorry I have not posted in 3 days I have been kind of busy. So here are some blurbs from three days ago.

* This was on my aunt Emily's blog and since most of my friends don't go on her blog here is what she wrote that was awesome and needed to be shared:
So, Jennie (the kids teacher) told me that on Tuesday Whitney was sitting at the boys table and this is what she heard:
Whitney: So, which girls in the class do you think are hot?
WHAT???? I went right over to Whitney and asked her why she was asking the boys which girls were hot and she says: I didn't mom.
me: Mrs. Jennie said she heard you say that yesterday at school.
Whitney (turning pale): Is she here?
me: Whit, do you even know what it means when you think someone is hot?
Whitney: No.
me: Where did you here that from then?
Whitney: From Hannah.
Aha! Boy crazy teenager. Makes much more sense now! =)
Well I didn't really know I had that much influence on my littler cousins.

*Yesterday we carried on the Black family tradition by caroling the Sunday before Christmas..IT WAS SO COLD! But yeah it was fun anyway.

*I am out of school today and my choice was to go with my mom to get Charlie's shots or go shopping for last minute gifts with my dad...you can probably guess what I chose. (If you didn't go get a refund for your brain) That was pretty fun but my legs hurt from walking for about 5 hours (no exaggeration) trying to keep up with my dad's long legs.

*Christmas is only 4 days away people!

*I had a blackhead that was half on my lip and my mom of course was irritated and got it and so now I have this nice big red mark on my lip and if you look closely it looks gross and mutated. It might be infected.

*The jerks at Direct TV put up cable on the tallest point of our house so we can't reach it and it snowed really hard at my house so now we have no TV.

*I slept in for an hour and a half today waking up at 7:30. YAY ME!

I think that is all so talk to you tomorrow hopefully!

2 Comments...:

Michelle Fortie said...

Psh, thats TOTALLY fine hun! I just can't believe you found it so fast! :]]] Love the blog by the way! It's super cute!! Mucho love! ~D/Michelle.

Vegas Emily said...

True story with Whit - isn't that funny? I was a little worried until I found out she heard it from you and then I was relieved.

Do they give refunds on brains? Cause I know a few people that should be getting some money back =)!

Love yoU!

Aunt Em