CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Disgusted!

So on Saturday my mom finally took me to go see Twilight! We went with my aunt Jill and my grandma. So probably all of you are wondering if I liked it well the title of this post will give you a hint...NO! Now you are asking why? because I think they added too much stuff that shouldn't be there and left out parts that should've been there and someone whose read it 7 times (Not me cough cough) noticed like all these details that they got wrong and Oh it was irritating. So those of you like my English teacher who have seen it 7 times. Get a life it wasn't that good of a movie. So yeah there is my little Twilight rant. So anyway I am getting to be very confused because on my little blogging posts sidebar thingy it says I only have 175 posts. The one one my dashboard has 180. Which one is right does anyone know? Why do they have different numbers? If you know please leave me a comment! Thank you

0 Comments...: