CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I was going to make a slideshow....

But it was too slow and I am not patient today so here are the pictures:
(Just letting you know now these are all out of order)

We went to my grandma's house and played in the snow for about 3 hours so here are some pictures of all the snow that was on my grandma's deck.

Afterwards me and Megan and my aunt Jill played a Nancy Drew game which is very hard and scary! as you can tell from my face

This is my cute cousin Morgan that didn't contribute much to the snowball fight she just layed down and made snow angels

This is so you can see what my camera looks like but I was looking in my mirror that has not been unplasticwrapped or hung up yet so yeah that is why my mirror looks so weird. P.S. My room is really the color that you see behind me (bright blue)

This is my twin sister I took a picture of a picture cause it is so pretty


More snow!

Snow Snow and more freakin snow!

How many did I take?

My dad and Colby chucking snowballs at each other they kept going for like a half hour after me and my sisters gave up and went inside

My snow angel and my name in snow

This is me in my hat that I wore all day cause my hair looked really bad

Charlie had to stay inside which I don't think he was really upset about it

Plus my dad's family came over to see all the stuff we got for Christmas so I took pictures of them:
This is my aunt Kim and her boyfriend Mike

This is Charlie smiling and I didn't realize I had the flash on so Charlie might be blind

This is my dad and grandpa (My dad was really tired that's why he looks drugged)

Here are Kim and Charlie again

Megan and my aunt Marilee

Charlie again

So doing that post took about as long as doing all that stuff took so I really gotta go now cause I have a bazillion and a half things to do today so bye!

1 Comments...:

JoJo said...

o hunny i hate that pic my teeth are so UGLYYY.... well thanks for callimg me so perty. But yor beautiful,...