CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Holidays are here people!

Oh yeah I was so excited to deck my blog out in Christmas. As was Megan who after a little mix up with this weird giraffe background we got hers decked out too. You may have noticed coming onto this blog that my normal playlist has poofed! It did to make way for Christmas tunes. It is on random so hopefully you will get a surprise during December by coming here. But if you go to my playlist and click on the very last song "White Christmas" you have found probably my favorite Christmas song because I get a kick of singing like the guy that sings really high (I practiced enough that I have mastered it! Success!) So yeah that is about it sorry for these two really short posts but nothing really exciting has been going on Oh and tomorrow I will post pictures from Charlie's blessing but if you can't wait that long all of them are on Megan's blog. TTFN

0 Comments...: