CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Scary Sychic E-mail from Jojo

Parentheses are me saying how it is true.
CAPRICORN - The Go-Getter (Dec 22 - Jan 19) Patient and wise. (Sometimes) Practical and rigid. (Rigid in gym when we play kickball with the 9th graders) Ambitious. (Gotta get straight A's if I want a cell) Tends to be Good-looking. (Oh yeah ;)Humorous and funny. (People laugh at me a lot but that might be cause I do stupid stuff) Can be a bit shy and reserved. (If I don't know people) Often pessimistic. (um sure wait doesn't that mean negative because I have been being that a lot lately) Capricorns tend to act before they think and can be Unfriendly at times. (Grrr...) Hold grudges. (You better watch out Kasey :) Likes competition. Get what they want. (Usually not tho.) 20 years of good luck if you forward. (Heh. I did so I am going to have good luck!)

0 Comments...: