CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Spirit Week!

So this week is spirit week at Fort Herriman so I will have pictures and updates everyday so here we go:
MONDAY-DECADE DAY!
EVIDENCE:



Yeah Mom had a little bit too much fun making me look like she did in high school
Anywhoo today was pretty uneventful except for in gym we played this game with the 9th graders where it's like capture the flag except you had to try to get all the footballs in your hula hoop and I don't know if there is a jail in CTF but yeah it was really funny cause we won the game twice and Kasey kept trying to get the footballs so he got sent to jail and so I had to go save him and it was really funny cause after the 3rd time I asked him why he got sent to jail so much and he's like yeah well I kind of have this little addiction to cocaine. I told him one word...Rehab! Then we laughed really hard cause he said Dang it! Not again! So anyway tomorrow is superhero day! I am going to wear a cape! But for now I need to go change into some pants...Bye!

0 Comments...: