CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hey Guys Sorry...

I haven't posted in awhile cause my internet on the computer downstairs has been having a wig out where about every five minutes it tells me that the internet has to close because it's encountered a problem and I really don't have the patience to wrestle with it so I am now just using my dad's laptop that I don't like as much cause all my favorites I go on daily are on the other computer and my pictures! So don't expect pictures for awhile till I (well probably my dad ;) figure out how to fix it. So yeah. I am so tired right now cause last night my sisters had to take their showers and used up all the hot water so I had to get up at 5:15 to take mine. Bleck. Um nothing else to report except I am so ticked off that the judges used their save on Pimple Head Matt last night on American Idol. Grr.... There is no one I really want to win cause they are all kind of boring but I am kind of leaning towards Adam cause he sings the best and can hit pretty much every note in existence. K see ya!

0 Comments...: