CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Spirit Week: Wild West Day


So I didn't especially dress up today. I did however pull off wearing Megan's shirt as I own no plaid whatsoever...Well I do have a tank top but that doesn't really count. Sorry about the whole rush to blog in under 5 minutes thing I really didn't have anytime I should've already been gone. Um so Gabe dressed up as Smoker Man and if you don't know who that is it's on a video bar at the bottom of my blog. He's pretty cool cause he teaches other people not to smoke or they will be lame superheros like him. But he has a moustache...:) Watch the last video I think it's the best one. So yeah tomorrow is Rockstar day and I am borrowing my cousin McKenzie's Hannah Montana wig :) This is the 2nd most day I have been looking forward too (after Pajama day which is on Friday) So I think that's it so toodles!

0 Comments...: