CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Reasons to buy a staple gun

Whoa it's been awhile since I posted...Sorry about that! So the other day I looked on the fridge and it said Mom's Wish List: Staple Gun. I asked her why and she said to staple your head to the wall (of course she was just joking since I have one of the greatest moms ever!) and I said wow that must take huge staples. She said are you saying you have a fat head then I started to laugh. And she decided that instead of stapling my head she's going to make a collage of Charlie's dirty diapers to hang on my wall. Nice huh? So I was going to post other stuff but I am actually really upset and depressed right now which I really don't want to go into detail about so I will just stop here and post again sometime else. See ya

0 Comments...: