CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 24, 2009

#2 out of 12 and Shannon Hale...

So I now officially have 11 siblings...YEAH! (in order)
*McKay
*Me
*Jordin My twin sister :)
*Lindsey
*Gabe
*Kasey
*Kevin
*Kirsten
*Jennifer
*Megan
*Kathryn
*Charlie
But today was so funny cause Jennifer thought something was her fault in Science class about her brother but we all disagreed with her and we were cutting out puzzles for something we are going to do in Science so there were paper shreds everywhere so Gabe said I am going to make a bill that it isn't Jennifer's fault and wrote on a paper shred: It ain't Jennifer's fault. Then me and Gabe and Kevin all smooshed our signatures on there (Kasey was lame and didn't sit by us so he didn't sign) I love my friend family!

And also yesterday I got to meet Shannon Hale. She wrote Princess Academy and the Goose Girl trilogy and some other books. The reason I got to meet her was cause my mom had some random teaching conference thingymajigger, and she and some other authors I didn't know were there. She was so funny and nice to me and I got writing tips for the books I used to write (you guys probably didn't know that) and one I am writing right now that I am completly scratching and starting over) But anyway so I got my Princess Academy book signed and talked my mom into buying me the Goose Girl books which I am in debt for, and got them signed too. In my books she wrote:
For Hannah-
*(PA) who is lovely
*(GG) Who is a princess in disguise
*(Enna Burning) Who would never set anyone on fire unless they really deserved it (LOL)
*(River Secrets) In hopes you'll find some good secrets
Some of the other authors that were there in case your'e interested were:
Anne Harrison
Randall Wright
Jessica Day George
Sara Zarr
and Mette something, I'll have to check.
Oh and Megan won a free book by Jessica Day George called Princess at the midnight ball so I will have to read all these fabulous books we got and tell you about them at a later date. Since I am reading The Hunger Games right now which is really good but it is about people trying to kill each other to win food. Yeah I haven't gotten to that part yet but my mom has and she said it was really good.
Um I think that's it...See ya

0 Comments...: