CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

I am in the mood...

To plan my wedding that won't happen for like 10 more years. But ever since James and Jellies wedding I think it's fun so here are my plans. However some things will have to be adjusted:
COLORS: Pink and Brown
RECEPTION: Where James and Jelli had theirs (Don't member what it's called)
MONTH: May

Or it might be a different one in ten years

This would be my daddy daughter dance song

this will be what his family would wear except it would be a brown sash and short sleeve jacket

This will be what my family would wear except it would be a pink sash and short sleeve jacket FYI the guys would wear pink or brown ties.

Maid of Honor or Jojo's dress. Cream with Pink or Brown jacket and opposite sash

This would be my boquet tied with brown ribbon

This is the closest thing I could find to a brown and pink cake
Duh duh duh drum roll for my dress options!

This is one of my dress options

Here's another one

Me and Megan agree that this is probably the best one.
MY HAIR:

Look at the pictures from Jellie's wedding and you will see (Thanks Jelli for unknowingly help me plan a good wedding :) <3 ya!

0 Comments...: