CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

My Amazing Weekend :)

So this is going to be an amazingly long post and this slideshow right here is a bunch of random pictures cause I just put all the ones I took this weekend straight on there so some are dumb looking but I didn't go through and delete some ones if that makes sense. i will have labels after the slideshow.


Ok so the style of the slideshow is kind of weird but I wanted to try a different one than I usually do. K so here are the comments about the pics in order.
*Ah I like this picture a lot of me and my twin sister
*This was when I was bored so I dressed up like Zac Efron in HSM 3
*Popcorn popping on the apricot tree :)
*Kat sulking on the tractor cause she didn't get her way (shocker)
*Me with the sticker on my face Emily told me to cherish forever
*Mo, Colby, and Beaners on the porch swing
*Birds on the telephone wire
*Look at this twisted tree
*this dude looks so graceful huh?
*Jojo meets Charlie for the 1st time and he loves her hair
*Flowers in Utah no way!
*The Hooser yahooligans (skyler, Lane, and jordin)
*This is the Salt Lake Temple
*Aw my twin sister is so goygeous
*Flowers at temple square
*This is in the building where we waited forever to eat. I think it's called the nauvoo somethin
*Same building
*The Hoosers again
*Beaners whupping on Mark LOL ;)
*More Flowers
*My hot boyfriend :)
*Grandpa really liked this picture
*Kathryn
*Jill Colby and Momo
*This is Jordin's engagment picture
*To...Truman O. Angell Sr.
*Who...Died sometime in the 1800's sorry jojo!
*But Jojo's still smiling
*Me Shaylee (Jordin's other cousin) and Jojo
*We say take another one and this is what we get from Jordin :)
*My Hobo brother is back
*This is at temple square
*Jordin being bored at the sporting goods store at gateway where we shopped and got cute clothes
*Lane aka Caterpillar boy cause he is getting a moustache ew. (JK Lane)
*Jordin posing for the guys ;)
*Jojo and grandpa
*Now we are both bored at the sporting goods store
*Grandma Megan and Alvina
*Captain Buckethead!
*Grandpa bought a Wii so here are Mark and Megan playing tennis (Mark's getting a lot of excersise huh ? :)
*Momo and Jordin looking a lot alike
*Jodie Jill and mom laughing...
*Cause of this LOL
*Close Up of my twin brother in law
*My Cute Pa Toot Easter Skirt
*Charlie's 1st Easter
*Shaylee
*This is a Masarati we saw on the free way that Randy and Lane were way excited about. You can't really see it though. Whoops!
*Jojo who I miss so much already but I will see again in June for Oakcrest. Yeah!

So we did go get a shake at Artic Circle on Saturday but it was just me jojo skyler and Megan cause the guys were being lame :) then we only babysat Colby Momo Beaners and Mark's sister Alyssa. Oh yeah and Charlie who was asleep then an hour after we went to sleep he woke up and screamed (it was only 11) But this weekend was fun. I played Football with Mark and Colby which was funny cause I didn't really know what to do and it mostly involved Colby trying to take Mark out. Then me jojo and shaylee got in my grandma's wagon and all the little kids pulled us up a small hill in my grandma's back yard and took us down it and I guess we are really fat cause we tipped it over and fell out :) Oh and I almost killed Alvina cause I was showing Jeff my "football moves" where you like run in place but you have your arms out straight then you go into a push up and stand back up but I tripped and fell backwards and grabbed onto Alvina's chair and made it rock (SORRY!) But now I will got before my hand falls off from typing so much and I really want so more chocolate. So happy easter! TOODLES!

0 Comments...: