CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 3, 2009

More Ramblings From My Some What Boring Life...

So at the bottom of my blog I have added a new video which is Adam Lambert singing Ring of Fire on American Idol. It is so insane but it's awesome. Oh goodness you gotta watch it. Speaking of Ring Of Fire today was FHMS's talent show. One of the SBO's came on stage with all this black on and the curtains had red lights shining on it so I thought he was going to sing this rock song and then he started singing ring of fire. It was really good but I was laughing so hard. Other than that nothing really exciting happened. My friend Kaiti clogged. My favorite talent was these two guys playing the guitar and this girl and one of the guys sang. It sounded really good cept the girl's microphone wouldn't work but I could still hear it and it sounded good. There were these ventriloquists that were really bad about not letting you see their mouths move but it was funny. Other than that not much in my boring life and so yeah bye! No wait I have to tell you about me and Gabe's poke fight that has been going on for two days. Well today after school I passed him on the way to go down the stairs into Mark's pod and so I poked him and said Ha! I have the last poke. Well then I hear someone running and Gabe chased me down till he was able to poke me. I bet we looked so dumb running around the SWAT pod though. I had my big old beach bag and I was sliding on papers litterers left around and so yeah glad you didn't see that Mark cause you would think I am a bigger dork than usual ;)

1 Comments...:

Anonymous said...

well that was very very smart:) i still dont know what i should say when i go up to brandon though:( i totally need help with him!!!!!!!!!
love katie