CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Oh My Heck I am So Hyper!!!!!

It all started in gym when we were playing kickball. I really looked like butt during this period. You could see my tank top I was too lazy to change out of and my hair was not cooperating. Oh well! But yeah so I was a hobo and Kirsten was like don't call yourself a hobo and I said too late! And then we were in line to kick and I was all of the sudden really hyper and I was laughing for like the whole rest of the period (Lindsey will testify to it) and I was like I can kick the ball really far cause I have the strength of a hobo! Because hobos push shopping carts around and thy are buff. So yeah you just kind of had to be there cause I was really hyper and it was hilarious. Then after gym I walked up to Mark and almost ran into him (Whoops) and yeah I told him about my inventful gym period and he gave me a really weird look the whole time. Lame huh? Maybe it was cause I was more or less jumping around when I was talking to him. Plus then a few minutes ago I had a brief burst of happiness and so I ran around this junky toy room and I slipped on Megan's whiteboard and like rolled it was so funny! K so talk to you peeps later!

1 Comments...:

Anonymous said...

well why did you have to be so hyper. you should have searched the school for brandon today though because my friend taalked to him and i want to know what he told to her scince i wasnt there:)
love, katie