CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 10, 2009

I've been up since 5:30...

Cause I am kind of getting over a cold so I was coffing a lot (that's how you spell it right?) and so I got out of bed to go get some aqua and then I remembered my twin sister will be here today! So now I am too excited to sleep! Here are some random pictures that kind of describe stuff. I am too lazy right now to add captions to this post so you can pretty much guess what all this stuff is right?


But anyway me and Jojo are going to have a blast this weekend. Sunday after anyone goes back to their own territory or Monday while I am bored I will go into more detail about what we actually did but so far our plans are this:
*Friday: Take Trax with pretty much the whole Sorenson family, bum down Salt Lake while screaming hysterically cause I get to see Jojo again!
*Saturday: Hee Hee I get to stuff my face with candy! MWA HAHA lol, I am going to get so fat but I don't really care cause then I have to go back to stinkin gym and then I will be skinny again. It all works out see? But then we go to my grandma's house and have easter brunch and pretty much everyone but Jeremy's family (Party poopers :) Jk) will be going. Oh and the Hardy's will be there too which will be fun. But then we go on a easter egg hunt in my grandmas back yard where we will find yet more candy to make us all fat (I love holidays!) The only kind of sucky thing about this is we have to babysit tomorrow night for all the cousins...But don't cry for us yet cause tomorrow we older and wiser kids are going to walk from grandma's house back to my house stopping at Artic Circle to get shakes which are also going to get us fat! But then we are going to hang out at my house for a lil bit till we have to babysit. Bleck! ;)
*Sunday: Gotta go to church but I don't know if Jojo is going to go or not yet. After everyone leave I have to go back to my boring life...Sigh :(:(:(:(: (By the way those are not smiley faces they are ugly frowning faces.)
* So yeah now you know why I only got like 7 hours of sleep last night. K talk to you later!

0 Comments...: