CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

You are going to be so jealous!!!!!!!!

So you know the book The Host by Stephanie Meyer? Well I loved that book when I borrowed it from my aunt Jill, and so I had my heart set on buying it and found out it costs $15-18 dollars at Wal-Mart and Target. My mom encouraged me not to buy it for a while until it was either cheaper at Costco, or till it was in paperback. So I didn't buy it because I thought I could wait just a little bit later and this is the part where a miracle steps in....

My family and I visited the local library and I had finished checking out my books and was waiting around for my lovely sisters to hurry and find some books and so I wandered over to the book sale to see if there was anything good and there was the Host for only 50 cents but I didn't have that so I dashed to my mom and she said to check in the car and there was 50 cents and so I ran to the librarian to see if there was any mistake and she said there wasn't and that The Host was only 50 cents! I paid the money and relished the moment and she told me that someone left it there and didn't ever come back for it so they put it in the book sale and I bought it. TEE HEE I am so happy now if you'll excuse me I am going to go read it now Love ya!

0 Comments...: