CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Not done waiting for UPS


Actually it's the 4th


Because I don't like them at all

Me or Bella?

Quiz me I dare you!

She is my favorite character

glitter-graphics.com
This is the picture right here:


glitter-graphics.com
Hey my dad is out of a job right now its a possibility

Notice it is pointing to Edward not Jacob

I am a brunette haha I would never take Edward away from Bella no matter how hot he is

Grandpa you dropped one out of your6 pound bag of gummies go get it!

Really?

I would if I had one

glitter-graphics.com
I can't find the one that says anti-jacob black team anymore so this one will have to do

glitter-graphics.com
This lady is seriously my hero

Ok so I am pretty sure that I am done posting about Twilight but be prepared I might not be

0 Comments...: