CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Post 114

1. What time did you get up this morning?
6:05 so I could get ready for school
2. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds
3. Last movie you saw at the cinema?
Journey to the Center of the Earth in 3D with Josh Hutcherson
4. What is your favorite TV show?
American Idol
5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Marshmellow Mateys :)
6. What is your middle name?
Elizabeth
7. What food do you dislike?
A TON
8. What is your favorite CD?
Carrie Underwood.. Carnival Ride
9. What kind of car do you drive?
an expensive Italian car
10. Favorite sandwich?
Pb&H
11. What characteristic do you despise?
snobby
12. Favorite item of clothing?
My plaid shorts though I really do appreciate this yellow shirt
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Hawaii
14. Favorite brand of clothing?
Aeropostle or Ross
15. Where would you retire to?
What retirement I am never going to get old... NEVER!
16. Your most memorable birthday?
uh I don't know
17. Favorite sport to watch?
Gymnastics
18. Furthest place you are sending this?
what? I guess New Mexico
19. Person you expect to send it back first?
Haha I stole this from my aunt so this must be an e-mail orginally
20. When is your birthday?
January 16th
21. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Hmm I don't sleep ever so I am a in the middle person
22. What is your shoe size?
8.5
23. Pets?
nope
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?
I just started middle school today!
25. What did you want to be when you were little?
a teacher
26. How are you today?
sleep deprived..as usual
27. What is your favorite candy?
choc-o-latte
28. What is your favorite flower?
snapdragons
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
Monday (my first official day of school
30. What is your favorite pastime?
reading dancing and singing
31. What are you doing right now?
what do ya think?
32. What was the last thing you ate?
pb&H and Cheetoes
33. Do you wish on stars?
sometimes if I think of it and I am bored
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
I guess pink since i like it or yellow cause I am happy
35. How is the weather right now?
It's hot I think I haven't been outside today
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today?
Haven't called anybody but the last people I called who actually answered was Coley
37. Favorite soft drink?
root beer
38. Favorite restaurant?
Iceberg (shakes yummy)
39. Natural hair color?
honey blond
40. What was your favorite toy as a child?
my dolls
41. Summer or winter?
fall (it's in the middle of hot and cold)
42. Hugs or kisses?
?
43. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate
44. Coffee or tea?
neither, MILK!
45. Do you want your friends to email you back?
yea,
46. When was the last time you cried?
hmm I don't remember no wait today because I was choking on my cookie coz Katie was making me laugh and I started to cry.
47. What is under your bed?
dust and a bracelet I probably should've picked up when I noticed it.. Oh well
48. What did you do last night?
woried about middle school and practiced my part for the church roadshow
49. What are you afraid of ?
Oh goodness do you really want to know all of them?
50. Salty or sweet?
Sweet
51. How many keys on your key ring?
None
52. Favorite day of the week?
Friday night
53. How many towns have you lived in?
4? yea I think 4
54. Do you make friends easily?
Sometimes
55. How many people will you send this to?
whoever reads this blog
56. How many will respond?
1 maybe 2
57. What time is it?
2:35

So ya soon I will make another post about today and school but probably tomorrow as I am going to take a picture of my cute badoot outfit.

0 Comments...: