CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

ANOTHER bizarre dream?

So this one is a long dream however I am remembering less and less and this probably won't be in order at all (Keep in mind that I just finished Breaking Dawn for the 2ND time.) Anyway the following is a mix between Twilight and Harry Potter... IF YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED THE WHOLE SERIES OF BOTH... DO NOT READ I WARN YOU I'M PRETTY SURE THERE IS GOING TO BE SPOILERS FOR YOU! K done with the warning. Anyway my other bizarre dream that happened yesterday Probably very confusing and I apologize

So I was Hermione but everyone called me Hannah coz I looked like me but I knew I was Hermione. Then we were having some kind of Olympics at Hogwarts? I think it was anyway there was this swimming one, gymnastics one, etc. etc. anyway there was Rosie and Hugo (Mione and Ron's kids) and they were like Renesmee from Twilight in the way that they grew all the time. Oh and Rosie had a locket like Renesmee's. So me (Hermione?) Ginny and Rosie were all running this race and we were really fast but something was wrong and Ginny had followed me somewhere and I was peeved and I don't remember why but anyway OH K so Ginny had followed me when I went to get the locket and she got one just like it but hers said something different and we were trying to figure out what it said. Well Harry and Ron and Hugo caught up to us so we ate all this cheese that was lying around so we grew really tall and while we were arguing this girl named Rachel came up behind us and heard everything about the locket and that I guess was apparently bad. Anyway we raced to the finish line don't remember if we won... Sorry folks, then turned around and Rosie and Hugo were like 38 so they were sad and Seamus Finnegan told us not to eat all the cheese for all the other games for which the cheese was needed. That is all I remember. So it was really random but I just wanted to show you how weird I am while I'm unconscious! Well talk to ya later your bizarre friend


This bizarre dream was brought to you today by: Hannah, Stephanie Meyer, j.k. Rowling and your local cheese dealership

0 Comments...: