CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Finally SCHOOL!

Sorry I just didn't feel like writing about one of the most important days of my life so I waited till my 2nd week of school to report because I guess I was also just wishing for something out of the ordinary now here I am about to report about me going to MIDDLE SCHOOL!
THE ALOHA POD!
1st period:Miss Neilson:Utah Studies:
-"History is the memory of a nation"JFK
- She is way nice and really pretty
- New Teacher

2nd period:Mrs.Anderson:Language Arts:
- HUGE! fan of Harry Potter
- really funny
- has a whole wall dedicated to said above book

3rd period:Mrs.Allen:Science
- would get along with my grandpa who is obsessed with cars also
- 6 month old son named Ethan
- at first I thought she was mean but she is pretty nice
OUT OF THE ALOHA POD!
4th period:Mr.Robinson:7th grade math BLAH!:
- kind of boring, but nice
- says that his brother looks like Napolean Dynamite
- initals are KKR
DOWN THE STAIRS TO:
LUNCH!
5th period:Mr.Cordero:CTE Intro:
- probably my favorite teacher
- really funny
- reminds me of Mr.Welcker

6th period:Miss Rasmussen:Gym BAH!:
- nicest gym teacher by far
- is really leinent so far
- really tall

7th period:Mrs.Price:Choir:
- the meanest of all my teachers though she's not that mean
- laughs at stuff that are not funny
- good singer

All the time:My friends:
- Makayli: has zero classes with me
- Katie: has choir with me
- Nicole: no classes with me
- Shyenne: no classes at all
- and my new friend Kirsten who became my friend when I went to my locker for the first time and hers was right next to mine and I was in the way so she had to excuse me and then we started a conversation. She is in 3 of my classes
ODDS AND ENDS OF THE PAST 2 WEEKS!
Lunchtime:
- is very chaotic and stressful but the food is delicious but the lines are never ending
- one time I had a frie halfway to my mouth with fry sauce on it and Katie just like every other day turns around really fast and shakes my shoulders and so at the same time the fry sauce flicks all over my face and I thought Katie was going to die laughing

New Crush:
- Haha not telling about him
- except he's really cute

Carpool:
- I carpool to school with a few of the kids from my ward that are all in 8th grade that have babyed me through this experience as I have 0 older siblings
- The first day of school I got lost meeting them so they were slaving in the sun when my mom found me

Map:
- On the 2nd day of school I got lost going to Cordero's after lunch so I found
Kirsten and we walked together and we were late and ironically that was the day

Garder Village:
- K so this has nothing to do with school but I loved this quote so much I think I am adding it to my sidebar:
"You know you are in love when you can't sleep because reality is finally better than your dreams"

Well that's it so talk to ya later. Nunu

1 Comments...:

Heather said...

Sounds like school's going great! It's exciting but a little scary to be the first one in your family to take that big step (I know 'cuz I have 0 older siblings too).