CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

BOUNCING OFF THE WALLS

K so I am so excited because in less than 5 hours I will be holding Breaking Dawn in my own two hands reading it AHHHHHHH!!! Those of you who have already read it or own it please don't pop my happy bubble! (AHEM Lane who got it signed by the author)I told myself that I would read the series again (6th time 5th time for New Moon since it is depressing) before BD come out and so I set out to do it even though I went camping for 3 days to Warm River (the reason I have not blogged forever and more on that later when my Mumsy helps me get pics off of the memory card) I finished Eclipse a 1/2 hour ago YES! VICTORY FOR THE NUNU! Observant peoples like yourself have most likely noticed the sidebar titled I Know I am Obsessed because that used to be a post and I went back and read it and loved it so much and thought it funny enough to earn a place of honor where everyone can see it read it and take the OFFICIAL TWILIGHT OBSESSOR CHECKER SIDEBAR JUNKIE THING ON THE BLOG OF THE ONE NAMED CHINCHILLA TWIN! Nice long name huh say it 3 times fast. While you are working on that I have to take off but I will post about Warm River soon. Bye!

0 Comments...: