CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Warm River

These are pictures that I took at Warm River, Idaho when we went camping there a week and a day ago for my cousin Olivia's blessing. Sorry they took so long to debut on my blog. Enjoy!
This is my very handsome Popsy on his 36th birtday with allergies.
This was taking in the daytime by facing the sun sweet huh?
This looks like half of a couch huh? it is a rock that simply had to have a picture taking
burn burn burn the ring of fire!
my sister Kathryn and my cousin Colby
These are my cousins Whitney,Gracie (who are twins..really) and Momo
This is a shot I took of the actual river

Here are some I took yesterday of my sisters:

This is Kathryn smiling like life is great then you slightly turn and see THIS:
She was sulking cause I wouldn't let her take a picture of herself because she took like 5 and all of them were blurry so she was mad at me till I showed her this picture and she started to laugh

1 Comments...:

JoJo said...

im so jelous of that i woanted to go so bad butt couldent.go see my blog i updated it love ya hey bye the way lane read breaking dawn in about 8 hours without comeing out of his room for lunch or any thing amazing huh jojo