CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Yep you've come to the right place

So this is my new blog that I found on thecutestblogontheblock.com and I love it! Except the Pyzam stuff won't go away so I'm stuck with the green background for life! One of the benifits of this website is that they don't make you get rid of anything for a new background which is good since I would have to go back and get a lot of junk! Well anyway yesterday I went to see Journey to the center of the Earth in 3-D and this guy named Josh Hutcherson is really hot now I this is the question running through my head

WHICH ONE IS CUTER!

Josh Hutcherson

OR
David Archuleta

(Sorry I couldn't get the pictures to work)

So you see my dilema of hot guys right now however Josh Hutcherson is only 15 but he is a movie star which is really ticking me off because all the hot guys that I have massive crushes on are celebrities or people I have like zilch power to talk too like the guy from Iceberg (he was way cute) Well talk to ya later!

0 Comments...: