CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Master Photographer

This is my sweet tan line.. can you see the polka dots at the start of my toes?
I drew this of Edward Bella and Renesmee (it's hanging on my wall)
along with this picture of the Cullens
and this one of the humans and the vampires (I'm not done with the werewolf one)
So the way you do fabulous pictures of yourself is go in the bathroom and aim the camera at yourself if it is digital the screen is facing the mirror so then you can see what you will look like in the picture and when it is perfect you snap a picture WHALLAH perfect picture! All the ones with me with flippy hair were taking that way
Do I look mysterious?
This is a picture that we took at Photogenix which is the cutest professional picture ever of me I swear
This is me pulling a face
Here I am smiling
Megan took this to show off my cute outfit
Here I am smiling again
Now I am faking laughing just coz I wanted to
This is me that I took sideways which is pretty cute
This is me with my mouth open

I took a lot more but deleted most but anyway I am thinking about changing my profile pic to one of these vote in my poll so I know which one to do! Oh and the ones that have me looking up is coz I was looking in the mirror above the camera.

Here are some more not of me:
on the next post

0 Comments...: