CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Gotta keep updating!

So yesterday was a day full of laughs just because our family comes up with the weirdest things. Like take Kathryn who told us yesterday after church the story of the 10 lepers from the Bible? and she ended by saying that only 1 leper came back and thanked Jesus and so the other 9 got leperosy ALL over again. Or when we were at my Grandpa Neil's and he has been trying to come up with baby names for the Cheesie for awhile and so he recommended Taft and Mom said "We should name him after the FAT president?" Plus me and my sisters are always quoting Journey to the center of the Earth" since every time we get in the car we always say "I just saw a GOAT in the passing lane" So yeah anyway those are some of the things that my awesome family comes up with....
Oh and Jojo if you can get around to reading this...Feel better Sissy! I have to get shots today and I hope that I don't get sick too, but feel better Jojo because I don't like when your'e sick. Love ya so much!

1 Comments...:

Mama said...

hi lady! wish I were there, who is Taft, the fat president?? Full name?? I love that name though, its unique and rad! tell your mom!
love you. m