CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Dedicated to my pals




Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Create your own family sticker graphic at pYzam.com



So this post is pretty much how much I love my friends who have always stuck by me and I hope that they read this.

Sheyenne: So sorry Shy but they cut off your picture when they put it on my blog but you were a ballerina even though I know, I know, don't do ballet. You are such a good friend

Nicole: Coley I am so glad that I met you and glad that something good came out of that fight with Makayli you are one of the nicest people I have ever met even though I haven't known you very long :) Your happy energy makes everyone feel good

Katie: Katie I am so glad that even though we've known each other for awhile we finally became friends even though the 1st time we met we both hated each other :) Thanks for putting up with my daily phone calls to obsess over Twilight even though I swear the one yesterday woke you up (sorry about that) I am glad you finished it first so I have someone I can talk about it with it makes the experience more fun
-Banana,Lawn Chair, Ninja :) I love your badger song-

Last but not least... Makayli: I am kind of that Sydnee moved so I could be looking for new friends and invited you to hang out at recess with me and then you helped me make all these other friends. Thanks a bunch. You are seriously one of the craziest people that I know which is good so we can balance each other out :) I hope you are having fun in Florida and can't wait for you to get back so I can obsess about Twilight with you and spare Katie some sleep. :)

I love you guys all so much (yes Kayli in a friendly manner) and I really hope that I don't move so I can share more memories with you guys and am excited for Junior High so I can for sure see you guys pretty much everyday. Plus thanks to my other friends that wouldn't all fit on the picture thing and who I don't hang out with as much but still enjoy to have around (though I don't know who reads this blog ever) Kyanna, Kaiti, Emily, Emma, Cami, Sydnee, and my guy friends who don't know anything about this blog George (haha) and Austin (Yo snackman) and my adult friends Heather (I am so glad we become blogging buddies) and Mrs. J (who I still write letters to even though she was my teacher in 3rd grade.. good luck with your baby)Mr.Welcker who you probably know already from this blog, and too all my other adult friends at Foothills Elementary like Bob, Suzanne, and many others that I won't see much ever again I have good experiences with these people and know that this statement is true:



FRIENDS ARE THE CHOCOLATE CHIP IN THE COOKIE OF LIFE
Whatever would we do without them well see you all hopfully soon, your friend Nana

0 Comments...: