CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Best day of my life




So anyway my aunt Marilee (love ya) let me borrow her copy of Breaking Dawn as mine STILL hasn't come but anyway I FINISHED IT! I got up at 6:30 am sat in a chair all day and read it till 9:30 however you have to take away like 5 hours because I had to eat and take a shower and was with my aunt Cassen for probably 2 hours and so yeah. Let me just tell you right now it was kind of an odd book it didn't seem like it was her writing style or something I really couldn't figure it out but now I am thinking that maybe it's because I read too much Fanfiction and this just seemed like one of them not like the real Twilight book. I have to say that this is still probably either my 2nd or 3rd favorite Twilight book as it was kind of intense and scary in some parts, awkward in other parts, and just when I thought Jacob was kind of Ok in this book after he does something then he does another thing that I could literally just kill him for! (Read it to find out as I am really trying hard not to say anything about it that would give it away... But I am going to tell you my favorite part that does not give away anything except characters names if you haven't read it (Shame on you) :)

I am telling this in my own words so I don't get sued but it is better and funnier in the book:
K, so Jacob says that he is pretty hungry and so Alice tells Rosalie to go get him some food so she goes into the kitchen and you can hear all this banging around and she comes back in with what used to be a mixing bowl but she shaped it into a dog bowl and scratched Fido in it. HAHA if you did not think that was funny than read the book because it is 20 times funnier. Oh and then a little while later she does something that ticks him and Edward off (don't remember what) and she starts to flounce up the stairs and he throws the bowl at her and she turns around and it didn't even make a mark since her skin is so hard but she's like You.Got.Food.In.My.HAIR! So yeah well I am going to end this post now hope you enjoyed the mystery (JK) of it enough to actually read it and Mare I owe ya one you peanut hater... thanks for letting me borrow it. See ya later



glitter-graphics.com
This is Jacob's point of view preface I thought it was hilarious though I STILL don't like the guy..at all.

0 Comments...: