CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Hee Hee full of glee (till I start to read New Moon today)

Which Twilight character are YOU?
Your Result: Alice Cullen
 

Alice is one of my FAVORITE cullens!!! hooray! smart, pixie-like alice is very cocky and, well, just an all around up beat person hooray she is a perfect match with Jasper, too!

Jasper Hale
 
Carlisle Cullen
 
Edward Cullen
 
Jacob Black
 
Bella Swan
 
Emmett Cullen
 
Rosalie Hale
 
Which Twilight character are YOU?
Make Your Own Quiz


Twilight Quiz
Twilight Quiz by QuizRocket.com fun quizzes!
Fun Quizzes | Quizes for MySpace » MySpace Quizzes



Haha didn't even cheat on these and I was still my favorite character. Yay me! Sorry for all the Twilight posts I am just so dang excited! Anyway I am reading New Moon now since I finished Twilight yesterday and Edward hasn't left yet so I am good to go (which I have to do right now so I can walk my sister to school to meet her new teacher while my other sister is in school at the moment) Bye! Obviously Alice Cullen

Oh by the way here is a cute thing I found on Glitter Graphics that was to big for the sidebar so here it is ALL ABOUT ME!


glitter-graphics.com

2 Comments...:

Our Life... Deal With It! said...

Alright Hannah, after reading your blog I am sure you are obsessed with this series and I am sure I with think of you tomorrow when the new book comes out. You have also made me interested in reading these crazy books. Do you own them? Let me know if you do so I can borrow them.
Love ya dude! Kim

Our Life... Deal With It! said...

Oh yeah I am think you have my email address wrong. I never get anything you send. it is blackrosethebutcher@gmail.com or kim.black@aggiemail.com or kim-by@juno.com

Take your pick I check them all. Love ya!