CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Twilight Quiz

Once again I am bored
This makes me laugh how every time I take one of these quizzes I end up as Alice Haha
(Twilighter's Anonymous)
I'm a Alice! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

Here is what that means:
You are intelligent, outgoing & stylish. A true girly girl, you love shopping & makeovers.Although you are a generous friend, you can be coy, tricky & very persuasive in order to get your way.You are known to zone out occasionally during conversations, but your friends forgive you because you are understanding,supportive & know how to throw one heck of a party!
Here's the guys one just for kicks and giggles:
I'm a Edward! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Male Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

Phew! Hoping I would not get Jacob!

So yeah I might be getting depression because I am getting really bored and lunch makes me feel sad for some reason so yeah talk to you tomorrow!

0 Comments...: