CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 7, 2008

My Buddie!!!!

So on Thursday our ward youth went to the conference center to be part of the filming for the New Year's Eve DVD thing. It was pretty fun but it got boring towards the end. I was REALLY hyper and so I talked to Katie my 8th grade buddy a lot and she got to know my real personality as when I go to church I trie to calm down and look like a normal sweet little girl (HA!) K so anyway I also sat by Jennifer and we kept talking about this guy that was in this little singing program thing and he was wearing a yellow shirt and we kept saying "That guy in yellow is really hot!" and so since we didn't know his name we named him Edward. :) Also there was like this really old geezer there as security I think but if he saw cell phones he would yell at them and take them away. So Jennifer was texting this really nice girl named Mckenzie (who is my math buddy) was texting her and Jennifer put ROTFL. And Kenzie pretended to get offended but then she didn't answer back so Jennifer was worried that Kenzie was mad at her. (Actually she was just at her cousin's and couldn't text.)
And on our way back to the parking garage which was like 5 blocks away in Downtown Salt Lake, it was really crowded with all these Mormons pretty much going to the same garage and so me and Jennifer said that this was a 2nd pioneer trek going west..but then we couldn't figure out if we were really going west or not. But on our way across a busy street there was this hobo and he had this massive cello and he had like this big scraggly beard and a beanie and gloves and his eyes were like looking around really fast and he was scary! Then this hobo starts saying "My mom used to sing this to me" and he starts playing random notes on the cello and sings "Na Na Na" and he was weird. Then after the 1/2 hour that it took us to finish walking to the garage and getting out (it was way busy) then we saw him walking down the street with the cello stuck on his back and Riley starts yelling "CELLO MAN!" It was funny and me and Jennifer say he is our buddy! I want to put down a list of my buddies cause I am bored.
MY SCHOOL BUDDIES:
Utah Studies buddie: Kirsten
Language buddie: Karlee
Science buddie: Jennifer
Math buddie: Mckenzie and Katie C.
Main (lunch) Buddies: Katie W. and Makayli and Jennifer
Guy Buddy: Mark
CTE Buddies: (There's a lot) Mark, Jocelyn,Kirsten,Karlee,Gabi,Lindsey,Mr.Cordero
Gym Buddies: Kirsten,Jocelyn,Kyanna,Lindsey
Choir buddies:(also a lot)Sahara,Jessica!,Kyanna,Emma,Katie W.,Lindsey,Jocelyn, Jennifer
MY CHURCH BUDDIES
Jennifer,Riley,Katie F.,Riley,Michelle,Kristen,Caice,Elysse,Madison,YW leaders
MISCELLANIOUS BUDDIES
Cello Guy
The Hardy's
Gardner Kids!
The Skinner's
JELLIE
Mike
Lewis
Heather
MY FAMILY BUDDIES
Uh everyone of them but Jojo is my twin sister!

So yeah if you feel I really call you my buddie and you are not on here leave me a comment and I am very sad. So yeah enjoy your guys's day!

1 Comments...:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for including me in your list of buddies!
Love,
Jelli