CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Good and Bad

No I have not gone back into depression mode. Just this day wasn't so hot.
GOOD:First of all I had this really cute outfit on (I know,only girls get excited about that)
BAD:and during lunch some jerk dropped his tray kind of by mine and I had a frie with fry sauce 1/2 way to my mouth and I dropped it and it rolled down my shirt (Clutz as usual)
GOOD:I got to sit by my friends in CTE
BAD: Mark was sick :( Get better :)
GOOD:Twilight comes out tonight
BAD:My mom is going to see it tonight without me.
BAD:I had to run the mile
GOOD:I beat my time by 35 second (used to be 11:48 now 11:03 SUCCESS!)
BAD:Kirsten was sad today cause her best friend moved away
GOOD:I had fun coming up with weird things to say to make her happy
DRUMROLL FOR BEST THING THAT HAPPENED TODAY...
GOOD!!!: So my teacher Mrs. Anderson is a big poster-holic and she is giving away this Twilight one and we had a race to see who could match up suffixes and their definitions the fastest and whoever won in their period is put in a drawing to win it GUESS WHAT! I won today but we are having a 2nd round tomorrow and I have to beat this guy named Everett to be put in the drawing and my time was 18 sec and his was 42so there is a good chance I will win! YEAH! But I still have to hope for a miracle that my name will be pulled out (most likely it won't but oh well :( )
GOOD:We got satelite TV
BAD:There's nothing really good on
BAD:I have to go now coz I have lots of homework
GOOD:I love you guys!

1 Comments...:

Markus said...

Hey that was rilly good and long my head hearts rilly bad so I gota go