CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Random Stuff

1st some quizzes:



And this last one is for all of you that say I am too boy crazy:

Stuff I mentioned in the last two posts:
I didn't win the Twilight poster (bummer) but I'm ok with it because the girl who won it named Marley is really nice.
I love my satelite TV because we recorded a ton of really good movies like Enchanted and the Game Plan (even though the last one makes me crie every time.)
I don't have any homework today yay!
Oh and I don't remember if I mentioned this but we have been building bridges and today we crushed them a little with a compresser to see how much weight they can hold (mine was 118 pounds) and then me and Mark had fun jumping on it so now it is little tiny peices (mwa ha ha)
So yeah there is my life.

0 Comments...: