CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

This will be a toughie!

OK, so this is a good one. Maybe you’ll get to know me a bit better. Please steal this and make it your own by answering the pre-… questions on your blog or email list. I’d like to get to know you a bit better too!

1. I’ve come to realize that my hair… doesn't like to cooperate pretty much ever

2. I’ve come to realize that my legs… aren't as long as I thought

3. I’ve come to realize when I drive… I don't have my driver's liscense (crap :)

4. I’ve come to realize that I need… a little less sugar

5. I’ve come to realize that I have lost… 12 whole years NO!

6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when… people are big jerks

7. I’ve come to realize that money… doesn't grow on trees

8. I’ve come to realize that certain people… are jerks! which I never thought they would be

9. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always be…too obsessive of this blog

10. I’ve come to realize that my significant other… Um well he cheere me up yesterday when I was onri

11. I’ve come to realize that my mom… is really important in my life

12. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone…is...STILL AT THE STORE!

13. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning… I was sad cause I dreamed my mom had only a couple days to live

14. I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep…I almost fell asleep listening to my MP3 player

15. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking about…about how tired I am but I can't go back to sleep once I wake up (it's a curse)

16. I’ve come to realize that my dad…says the weirdest things

17. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook (changing it to my blog...I spend way to much time here

18. I’ve come to realize that today … I really need to take a shower

19. I’ve come to realize that tonight… Will be boring

20. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow…I get to see Jennifer

21. I’ve come to realize that life…is a big party!

22. I’ve come to realize that my friends… are pretty much the coolest peeps ever!

23. I’ve come to realize that this year…went by way too fast! But it had a lot of awesome stuff happen

0 Comments...: