CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Once Again...I have the best dang life

So since it is a new quarter we have moved on to the next part of CTE and it's Technology and Mr. Cordero told us that we had to build a 36'' (that's inches right?) tower out of a single peice of paper to rescue some random cat that was stuck in a tree. Well he was over by my table and I said "Why can't we just shoot the cat with a tranqulizer so he falls out?" He started laughing and told the whole class "No, no shooting the cat out of the tree." So everyone was looking at him and I was right next to him laughing so hard I was crying and this girl named Karlee asked me if that was my idea and of course it was. I will not mention all of the rotten stuff that happened though because I don't want to seem like I am a depressed little childs. So yeah talk to you very soon (in the next post about my playlist)

0 Comments...: