CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Fun Fun Fun

So today no well yesterday I was listening to country radio (I am a country listening to kind of person) and I heard the song I'll Walk by Bucky Covington and it automatically jumped to #2 on my playlist. It's kind of a sad song but it's pretty cute. Um let's see I forgot what I was going to say Oh and also today in Cordero's I didnt' really understand how to put the gussests on my bridge that we have to build so I mostly just helped my boyfriend Mark measure his so that was fun. Soccer was torture because the people that know how to play are really agressive so they kick really hard. So mostly you just play protect your head or lose it! Well yeah got to go now. Bye!

1 Comments...:

Peter & JoNae Black said...

Hannah, do we need to have a talk with your parents ;o) You aren't old enough to have a "boyfriend"