CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Trent Duval (Don't read if you don't want to be sad!)

Yesterday was Election Day as you all know but it was also the day that a very special person passed away. :( His name was Trent Duval and his family was in our ward forever and a half ago. He was in Megan's church class when she was like 4 and she called him Trent of all. I don't remember all the details but I am pretty sure that he had lukemia or some other disease. Sorry this will take a little while to write because I am crying right now. I am reading some of his older posts, and he had written kind of a testiomony and it is so full of faith for someone who is like 7or 8. I am going to post some of it but just know this is all Trent's work...
I will not be in anymore pain or hurt, my family will also be ok. I will miss them terribly but they tell me time is different so I will have faith in that. To all my little friends please know I will miss you and await the time I can see you again. I have sure missed playing and having fun with each of you. I know everyone has to work through many feelings but please promise me not to be angry with Heavenly Father. He loves each and everyone of you and knows what is best for each of us. It is in his plan that I return to him, my time is over and I am ready to go. Please know I did not give up I would continue to fight if it was what the Lord wanted please be at peace all will be well. Love you all
Now you know why you didn't want to read this if you cry really easy (like me) I didn't know Trent that well when I had the chance but I know what an awesome kid I was like you just read he wasn't like really upset that he had to die he just accepted that that was the Lord's will for him. I will go now before I make you guys cry any more but if you want to make donations to this special little guys family you can go to Zions Bank I'm pretty sure under Trent Duval. If you want to go through his journey his blog is www.trentduval.blogspot.com

0 Comments...: