CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Madness!!!!!!






So yesterday was Thanksgiving of course and my uncle Jeff made us make paper bag vests and hats so here was my creation...it says Word on the front and yo on the bag and the closeup on the scribble says team edward.
(I didn't know what to do)
The next picture is of my mom's table setting that everyone loved.
the next picture is of me fainting cause that's what I am going to do when my mom and my cousins mom's get back from Black Friday shopping (I'm babysitting) So yeah yesterday was pretty fun, the funniest part was when Jeff took off all his clothes but his garments and had a paper bag loin cloth on. (Gotta love my family :) So yeah hope you guys had fun. Oh yeah and me and Megan had to organize this program thing with all the grandkids in it which was chaotic and they didn't really do anything but I made up a 12 days of thanksgiving song where we drew pictures. Here is my song:
12 DAYS OF THANKSGIVING
1. a fat juicy roasted turkey
2 loving parents
3 cute bebes
4 nice houses
5 hot boyfriends! (what did you expect)
6 buttrolls (my aunt Jill makes them)
7 paychecks
8 t.v. sets
9 pies baking (actually there was 13)
10 changes of clothing
11 cousins playing
12 football games
Have a great day!

1 Comments...:

Shemri and Gang said...

you are hilarious, I love reading your posts and your hair is so so cute! Hey tell your mom to post some pics of your new baby brother, we would love to see him!